Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to select a specific field and value when there is multiple fields with same obje
Not Solved
NoteTonguelease go through the attached screen sot
Could you please explain me about the scenario mentioned below:
Scenario:
When I record the application it is taking same object multiple times like “+” is a grow button then in object repository it is taking multiple times as growbutton_1, growbutton_2, growbutton_3,…..
And the same way for the fields (area, assigned to, originator) which is taking as “Select field”, selectfield_1, selectfield_2,……

While running the application as in OR it is having multiple object and able to run successfully when I use the descriptive programming it is not running successfully

My observation:
While running the application here in the first field it is taking as Area and select the field values and next it has to perform the clicking “+” button and then it has to select the another field from the second field
Observed issue:
Here it is always selecting the first field value only instead of 2,3,4,…..

Could you please share your ideas please let me know if u have any better solution for this
Screen shot:

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
How to select a specific field and value when there is multiple fields with same obje - by venkatbatchu - 07-30-2009, 12:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Find specific records in a SwfTreeView on different node levels lotos 0 2,215 10-06-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: lotos
  Click on calender on specific date. venkatesh9032 1 3,747 12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: nistalaramesh
  Unable to select Multiple OracleTextFields by Holding Ctrl Button Raghava M 0 1,786 07-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Raghava M
  How to proceed in QTP when all fields are prefixed with ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1 nistalaramesh 1 3,027 10-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Last Post: pradeep singh
  VB SCRIPT to click on specific links on webpage and store related data ACCBAJPA 1 9,843 04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA