Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing the font color of text of object column in resultdetails page in test result
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 1 Week ago
need a urgent help

I am new to QTP.I want to know how to change the font color of a text dynamically and want to see object text in the specified color in the result details page in result viwer.

for example :

str = "this is a sample text"
// now change the font color of str ( "this is a sample text" - earlier it was balck but after changing dynamically color should be green or red )

// now i m using Reporter.ReportEvent

Reporter.ReportEvent micDone, str,"just checking the color of font color str"

so that in the test result I can identify pass or fail by seeing the font color of the text(which is present in object column in result details page in result viwer) as micDone does not specify any color in result details page.
is that possible through code that we can change the font color of text through QTP and pass it through Reporter.ReportEvent micDone?

If possible Please let me know how to do that.Please provide a solution or if it is not possible please let me know why?

Thanks in Advance..

Messages In This Thread
changing the font color of text of object column in resultdetails page in test result - by prodipto_dutta - 04-12-2011, 02:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with Text color recognition Treirk 0 984 06-17-2019, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Treirk
  Getting background color of an object on mouse over Surya 2 3,723 06-27-2018, 08:51 PM
Last Post: vensas3181
  How can we get the Windows application Text box background color Using UFT 11.53 Kuppampattu 3 5,698 06-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: workrohit08
  SwfTreeview - Color validation for child item YogeshCallappa 0 2,073 11-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Last Post: YogeshCallappa
  Page element keep changing chong67 4 4,293 11-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Paul Rammone