Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to close a Window
Not Solved
I have a web application and in that application there are links to open other windows.

I have a situation where QTP will click the link and open the window but will not click the Close button in the newly opened window to close it.

The Close Button (Link) is in the Object Repository and using the Opbject Repository Manager I can locate the Close Button (link) in the newly opened window and I can locate the Close Button (link) in the Object repository...

Here is the code I currently have that opens the window by clicking on the View link and then to close the window by clicking the Close Button (link) in the window to close it and then it repeats for another link...

Code:
Browser("Access Provisioning Request").Page("Confirm Application Access").Link("View").Click
Browser("Additional Windows").Page("APRS : VIEW APPLICATION").Link("Close").Click
Browser("Access Provisioning Request").Page("Confirm Application Access").Link("View_2").Click
Browser("Additional Windows").Page("APRS : VIEW APPLICATION").Link("Close").Click
Help...I do not understand why this window is not closing..

Messages In This Thread
Unable to close a Window - by Brian T. - 04-25-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: Unable to close a Window - by sshukla12 - 04-25-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: Unable to close a Window - by Brian T. - 04-25-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: Unable to close a Window - by jesonvan - 09-21-2012, 01:28 PM
RE: Unable to close a Window - by Ankesh - 09-24-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Unable to close a Window - by TesterJan - 04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: Unable to close a Window - by Staff - 07-05-2013, 02:38 PM