Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Unable to identify one of the Link when I script in DP
Not Solved
QTP Unable to identify one of the Link when I script in DP.

Code:
with Browser("title:= Login to KMAPI")
.Page("title:= Login to KMAPI").WebEdit("htmlid:=bemsId,htmltag:= INPUT").Set "5555"
.Page("title:= Login to KMAPI").WebButton("name:=Login").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame").Link("name:=Business Support,href:=http://172.16.27.221:9080/KMAPI/createBSForm.mth").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame_2").WebEdit("name:=bsTitle").Set "Test BS Full Flow"
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame_2").WebEdit("name:=estimatedHours").Set "11"
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=instancesFrame_2").WebButton("name:=Submit").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=mainFrame").Link("name:=My Work Items").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and Process Improvement").Frame("name:=myWorkItemsFrame").Link("name:=Business Support").Click
.Page("title:=Knowledge Management and").Frame("name:=myWorkItemsFrame").Link("name:=Complete and Close Request").Click
end with
If  Browser("title:= Business Support_3").Page("title:=Business Support").Exist(5)Then
    Reporter.ReportEvent micPass,"Business Support ","Page Opened"
End If
Browser("title:= Business Support_3").Page("title:=Business Support").Image("class:=calender").Click 8,11
wait  5
Browser("title:= Business Support_3").Page("title:=Business Support").Image("class:=calender_2").Click 10,6
wait 5
Browser("title:= Business Support").Page("title:=Business Support").WebButton("name:=Close Request").Click

Issue : In the Above script I tried descriptive programming,here in 4 th line there is a Link ,which is not getting identifed while running the script.
Can you please give me a solution for this.I tried adding different properties still same issue.Can we do Indexing ?If so can someone please help me with script examples to identify link?

Messages In This Thread
QTP Unable to identify one of the Link when I script in DP - by RameshKrishnan - 05-24-2012, 09:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to identify multilevel headers of JTable dharanikesav 0 1,343 01-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Last Post: dharanikesav
  Date Picker Issue - Unable to select date link dynamically rajkumarsm 1 4,991 09-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: rajkumarsm
  Qtp can not identify existing script prit deo 0 1,802 03-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Last Post: prit deo
  Unable to identify immediate parent in hierarchy martinshort 0 2,558 11-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Last Post: martinshort
  Unable to identify unque properties of chrome browser tanyamrz 5 4,609 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Last Post: pradeep singh