Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with regular expression Please Assist
Not Solved
Very Interesting. Did you ask him back as to what does he mean by fetching a whole string using regular expression? Does he mean he wants string of those type or something before that string or after that string? Did you ask him these questions? I am sure you did not Else you would have provided me with more details Smile
I am not demotivating you. But honestly, you have to understand not every question asked the way in the interview has a straightforward answer. These are not mathematical questions.
You have to learn to probe the interviewer as well. If you look at the positive side of it, you will see that you are going to learn more and in that you will find the answer. This leads an interview towards a discussion which I think is healthy and if you dont clear in this you will atleast be good for the next interview.
Take it a tip from the guy who has swum across the IT sector. If you still feel that advice is free and Is a waste of your time, My heartfelt apologies Smile

Good Luck with your interviews.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Any digit in xpath path using Regular expression Priyam 1 3,269 10-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Regular expression to read two words in lowercase, uppercase and with and without spa sarahq49 1 3,215 04-09-2015, 01:56 AM
Last Post: sarahq49
  Regular expression and script optimisation Padmavathy 1 3,631 03-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Regular expression in descriptive programming testernc 1 16,415 12-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: anshika.agarwal
  need a regular expression. anu05446 0 3,035 11-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Last Post: anu05446