Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to recognize menu options in dp in qtp
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Really very big thanks to asking such good and wonderful question, I am working in automation since 8 month by using QTP 8.2, I have not thought such things. When I saw this question day before yesterday, I just tried in DP but I was unable to find the solution and neglected. Once again I took seriously and since morning I was trying to find the solution, I tried to use the DP in all manner (I used object spy in normal and low level mode) but was getting error “cannot find the ---objects……”.

So finally what I did is I recorded and play bake in normal mode then also I was getting the same error.

Lastly I tried with analog method of “Record Relative to the screen”, and was able to perform some action like clicking “New Order” and “Open Order” menu options of Flight Reservation.

Even just “Record and play” is working for performing some actions like “New Order” and “Open Order” menu options of Flight Reservation.

But it is not possible to create a new folder in favorites in IE unless other wise u use Analog Recording

As of now I feel that is only one question and I want to know how can we do perform the same actions in case of DP.

I guess this is one of the best interview question as I felt.

Please if any body know how can we perform the above said action in DP.. pls share ur view here.

Regards
Raj
rhotur@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to recognize menu options in dp in qtp - by Rajashekar Gouda - 01-18-2008, 05:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to recognize objects in SilverLight application through QTP Guest877 1 2,526 08-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Manisha
  When trying to recognize the object in QTP, each object is recognized as “WinObject:S geetasarvadnya 2 3,501 10-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  QTP does recognize object chadadus 7 4,194 09-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Last Post: chadadus
  QTP 11 and IE9 64bit on Win7&SP1 64bit, QTP does not recognize objects in website jpalos 4 8,561 08-27-2014, 10:11 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  Handling .NET framework menu in webpage using QTP 10 vishnu1067 0 2,212 05-15-2014, 05:30 PM
Last Post: vishnu1067