Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MS One Note 2010 support from QTP 11.0
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi Light ,

I will surely check all required details , but I can do so on monday now Smile
I don't have adobe acrobat standard or professional in my system .
I will raise a request for one of these ,though it's going to take a while.
Meanwhile , I check the details and send you the results.

Few of the questions I can answer now, hope it makes sense:

Did you, by any chance, manually update the value of the variable lastPrintedTime in the script for the action? ---No, no manual update .

Another important thing is that you should actually wait for the "Printing Action" to finish before proceeding. Did you notice if that's happening? ---I think printing action was complete , before the next line execution started. Though I am not 100% sure .Need to keep eye on it next time.

We'll need to examine the log. Where are you looking for the log file? --yes. all the files,utility are in same folder. Last time the log file saved at same location(same folder where all other files are) . I have deleted the last log before re-running the script .Could that be a problem?

Normally, it wouldn't take this long as I assume your application may not be printing these many pages. Right?-----The application doesn't have this much data for 1 run. But as the OneNote section 4 where all the printed page exist ,keeps appending the data . So, it is huge and it will grow with every next run .
Even if I delete this OneNote and run the script, it saves the last printed page after all the prints done earlier in section 4 .

Thanks,

Messages In This Thread
RE: MS One Note 2010 support from QTP 11.0 - by prachi.aug23 - 07-15-2011, 10:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP support for extjs applications adityasrinivasb 0 3,324 08-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Last Post: adityasrinivasb
  Does QTP support Adobe CQ and Microstrategy kamalteja 0 2,710 03-29-2013, 03:42 AM
Last Post: kamalteja
  QTP does not seem to support xhtml based java objects siva.kanukollu@yaho.com 0 2,679 01-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: siva.kanukollu@yaho.com
  Does QTP support Teleric and Dev-Xpress 3rd party tools, if yes how? Dharnish 0 2,243 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Dharnish
  QTP 11 support for firefox qtplearner88 3 4,935 07-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Last Post: vIns