Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
QTP hangs when adding object to the object repository
#1
When I add objects to object repository QTP hangs.

Then I have to kill the application or QTP.

This is happening frequently.

Any suggestions please.

I checked object repository size --- it's small only.
Reply
#2
What is the version of QTP you are using and what is the technology for AUT. It might be the case that it might be missing couple of patches or addins. Let me know the technology of the application I will try to help you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT Hangs on certain steps mjako64 0 1,807 07-09-2019, 03:03 PM
Last Post: mjako64
Question adding two conditions into a while statement lotos 4 6,365 11-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Last Post: lotos
  Uft: Adding a property to all ojects into Repository ProTester 0 1,903 06-09-2017, 12:48 AM
Last Post: ProTester
  General Object Error(Find Object Error) akhandesh 1 4,437 02-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: sindhus
  If Object name is completely changing then I am unable to recognize that object swapna.9n9 0 2,724 11-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: swapna.9n9

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)