Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
variable is undefined: wscript
#1
Hello,

I have the below code in qtp. When I run it, I get error at the last line : "variable is undefined: wscript"

PHP Code:
Dim price, vat, net 
 vat 
= 10 
 net 
= 30 
   
 price 
= vat * net 
   
 wscript
.echo price 


Please help.
Reply
#2
I tried the same code and got 300 as the echo'ed message. Are you sure you are trying only this piece of code?
Wouldn't hurt if you have to check under system32 folder for wscript.exe?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Problems with "WScript.Shell" [QTP 10.0] Mukesh.Laxmidhar 0 4,469 01-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Mukesh.Laxmidhar
  how can I store a string with variable in it, in another variable? reejais 4 5,821 11-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: smeepaga
  WScript object in QTP... Maverick 5 20,364 02-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Maverick

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)