Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500 SAP Internal Server Error
Not Solved
Hi,

I am using UFT11.53 with SAP and Web Add in to script an SAP web application. When my script clicks on a link, I get the 500 SAP Internal server error. I don't get that error when i click it manually. The code looks like this-

Code:
Browser(abc).page(xyz).frame(def).link(Selectgef).Click

During run time as soon as the script clicks the link, SAP throws following error:

"500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: The ASSERT condition was violated. (termination: RABAX_STATE)"

Has anyone else run into this issue. I would like to add that the whole script runs very slow too.

Thanks
Ansh
Not Solved
In my personal experience, 500 internal Server error is normally linked to Database connectivity issues but in your case you say that app works fine while navigating manually. Please check the transaction/process just before this error, maybe some event is not getting fired which maybe essential for your app to run.

Let us know how it goes.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Hi Ankur,

I tried running the script in debug mode and the step just before the code was getting clicked. I still got the error message.
Not Solved
Try to change the replay type from browser events type to keyboard type. It is available under Settings.WebPackage
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Hi ankur,

Is this a code that I have to enter or is it some settings that I have to change in UFT itself. Can you please be more specific. Sorry not done the replay code before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to identify an error page occurring in server in between the qtp run. aswini 1 1,635 05-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Ankur
Sad Empty Server description SAP GUI 7.20 with QTP11 sylvester618 2 4,549 09-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  SAP QTP issue-SAP screen disappear Jyobtech 2 3,196 02-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Jyobtech
  object spy - internal properties learner1 2 3,029 12-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Last Post: learner1
  Internal Action sidd 0 1,977 05-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Last Post: sidd