Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handling "Web Radio Group" in QTP 9.0
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi

I am a beginner with QTP. I have problem with selection of record radio button. when i run a test test will struck in selection a perticular record with radio button. Can any one give ideas that how to overcome this problem?

Regards
Abhishek

Hi Abishek,

check the Object repository radonwarserviceid object is found or not, if it is not found add the objects into object repository

Regards
Bala
Hi Abhishek,

Could you provide the code for selecting the Radiobutton again.
Infact in the above screenshot, due to error message window, code for selecting the Radiobutton is not visible properly.

Hi Abishek,

The problem is the Selected Value is not exists in the application that is the value "365,27,RAJAHAMSA EXECUTIVE,302,35,9.00,22:30" is wrong. Please record again the particular step and take the exact value or spy the radio button to know the value and change the error value accordingly.

Please let me know of your comments.

Thanks,
Hi Abhishek,

It's better option to use the index numbers rather the the value of the radio button.
We have to use the index as follows:
'*******************************************
Browser(X).page(X).WebRadioGroup(X).select "#1"
'*******************************************
Note: Always the index will starts with "0"
Let me know if you need any more info
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Hi Abishek,

You can also use index numbers as QTPKing said. It is quite simple and solve your query without any confusion.

Hi QTPKing,

I don't know about the selection using index numbers in the past. Thanks for letting me know. I think we can use the index numbers in weblist too.. Please let me know am I right and also what are all the other controls for which we can use index numbers?

Thanks,
Hi QTPian,

Thanks and your right, we can use the index while selecting the item from weblist, combo boxes too.

Let me know if i comeacross with any thing else regarding this.
Thanks,
SUpputuri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rolleyes QTP pop up window handling piyush8793 3 16,417 10-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Venkateswarluponna
  Handling .NET framework menu in webpage using QTP 10 vishnu1067 0 2,205 05-15-2014, 05:30 PM
Last Post: vishnu1067
  Handling tabout in QTP ra.dineshkumar@gmail.com 2 4,128 10-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: ra.dineshkumar@gmail.com
  QTP 11 is unable to recognize prime faces components ,for ex: List and radio butt pradeep singh 8 6,667 02-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: pradeep singh
  How to click a radio button inside a webtable silpavinod 9 13,230 01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: vishalu.vs