Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to retrieve color of a particular item within a swftreeview
Not Solved
Hello all,

I am working on a .net based application which has testadvantage version 2006 Volume 1(CLR 2.0). The controls used are from infragistics. The versions of test advantage and net adtvantage are same.

Here is my issue,

I have few items in a swftreeview. One of the item is magenta colored. I have to retireve the color from the object. When i try the forecolor and the backgroundcolor it prints empty.The object spy as well shows the same. Is there a way to find the color of the particular item ??

Here is a piece of the code,

Code:
ccount=Browser("Brwsr").Page("Pg").Frame("Frame").SwfObject("obj").SwfTreeView("tree").GetItemsCount
msgbox ccount
Set tree=Browser("Brwsr").Page("Pg").Frame("Frame").SwfObject("obj").SwfTreeView("tree")
ord=Split(tree.GetContent,VBLF)
For r=0 to ccount-1
    item_name=Browser("Brwsr").Page("Pg").Frame("Frame").SwfObject("obj").SwfTreeView("tree").GetItem(r)
    msgbox item_name  
item_exist=Instr(item_name,"checker")
If item_exist <> 0 Then
       a=Browser("Brwsr").Page("Pg").Frame("Frame").SwfObject("obj").SwfTreeView("tree").Object.Forecolor
       msgbox a
  End If
Next

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Find specific records in a SwfTreeView on different node levels lotos 0 2,203 10-06-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: lotos
  How to select item within WebMenu learnasugo 4 7,706 10-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Last Post: learnasugo
  QTP Automation: How to retrieve Reporter.Reportevent Message scsenthil 1 5,257 11-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Last Post: spannerj
  How to retrieve ArrayList saved in Environment Variable Gautam26 8 4,436 11-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Last Post: ssvali
Exclamation Retrieve the complete height and width of a browser beyond the visible part as wel learnQtptips 0 2,012 05-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Last Post: learnQtptips