Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to select the check box from the table (only scripts, no recording)
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi ,
How to select the Check box from the table(it is a dinamic table), when i give the unique property value in the code it says ur application is the object more than one time. But i am taking unique value only.

conside 5 row are present with the personel name.
i am taking the Nmae of the second person.[/align]

Code:
------
Code:
Browser("name:=Chordiant Unified Desktop").Page("title:=Chordiant Unified Desktop").WebElement("innerhtml:=V_INT_41_Chargeback").Click

Result:
-------
The "[ WebElement ]" object's description matches more than one of the objects currently displayed in your application. Add additional properties to the object description in order to uniquely identify the object.
HI Maheswaran,

Please follow the below steps.
1) Click on the specified cell in the table.
2) Use child object concept (As the cell will convert to Check box when you click on the cell in table).
3) Now check on the check box.

Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Hi,

Use some other property like name or use multipe properties. This may solve your problem..
Code:
Browser(name:=B).Page(title:=P).webcheckbox("name:=name", "inner html:=inner html").Set "ON"
Thanks,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To check table is sortable or not. Zalavadia86 0 1,103 10-13-2016, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Zalavadia86
  Check Box Object Identification rakesh499 0 2,014 01-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Last Post: rakesh499
  Need Excel template for mapping manual scripts to Automation scripts. ACCBAJPA 0 2,832 09-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA
  How to select multiple and/or all check boxes? kalpana 3 10,067 04-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Last Post: ravi.gajul
  Default value in Edit Box when Check Box is checked nacchio 2 4,830 07-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Last Post: sree.85