Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java Application is geting identified properly without java addin
Not Solved
Hi Guys,

This is some thing intresting, today my friend has got some issues with oracle addin.
His application is oracle-apps. He has only oracle and web add-in on his qtp.
when he do record, the application is recording properly as browser, page and etc. when he do minimise and maximise or when he close and open the application. The application is geting recorded as Java (JavaWindow, Javadialog and etc) even though he dont have Java add-in.

My application is purely Java, i have unchecked Java addin and added oracle add-in and after this i did record.
funny thing is application geting recorded properly as java eventhough java addin is not added.

Some one please let me know what is the link between oracle and java add in.
here oracle addin is identifing java objects.
Java application is recording properly with oracle addin and without Java add-in.

What the difference or similarities between these two addins.

Guys please try this, this is intresting as well as confusing..

Thank in advance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue with UI Automation Addin of UFT 15.0.2 skarthick 0 1,203 02-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: skarthick
  Unable to record JAVA Swing application with JAVA add-in Mrudula Chinchanikar 0 794 11-24-2021, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Mrudula Chinchanikar
Question Recorded script is not placing the value properly whilst runing patelmitesh0718 0 957 02-28-2018, 02:02 PM
Last Post: patelmitesh0718
Exclamation Oracle Objects not identified by UFT 12.02 Deepnara 0 2,063 08-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Deepnara
  UFT not recognizing Java Objects/ Elements YogeshCallappa 0 3,127 11-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Last Post: YogeshCallappa