Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recorded script is not placing the value properly whilst runing
Not Solved Question 
Dear Memebers,

I am new to UFT and recently started learning. I am currently working on window based application called bloomberg to automate our manual test cases. 

I have recorded the script successfully(script enclosed for reference). however when I tried to run the same script. It was not working properly. line upto 29 it was working fine after that it skip some scripts lines and hence rest of the script got failed.

Could you please assist me what all actiones required in order to overcome this issue?  

Moreover, will you please help to understand below queries?
1) if u see into script there are many script where we can see that .WinObject("external_2").Click 214,8 could you advise why thre is a X and Y axix figures instead of proper object name?
2) some objectect are with ".WinObject("external_3")" what does this mean why its has been denotiing with underscore and then number?

Appreciated you promot resonse on it.

Regards,Mitesh

Attached Files
.txt   TestScript.txt (Size: 2.51 KB / Downloads: 87)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation QTP does not identify FLEX objects properly Jaideep Bhatia 1 5,532 04-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: mahesh
  Ajax Objects not get identified properly Rahul Garibe 0 2,356 04-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Rahul Garibe
  Java Application is geting identified properly without java addin Rajesh 0 2,273 08-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Rajesh