Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need Help!Question:WebService testing error using QTP
Not Solved
1. When I invoke our practice WebService, I encounter error.

Regarding this error, I think the input/output need to be a XML structure and I have to retrieve the XML then get the result data I need to compare to Checkpoint.

But I don’t understand what this error means, may be there are something wrong with the Input XML “DB_SEL_OUT_ShoppingItemSelect” when use XMLWarehouse

to invoke it.

error msg:

WSE202: The Action header is required when other address headers are present.

Line (2):
Code:
"Set DB_SEL_OUT_ShoppingItemsSelect = WebService("WebService_getShoppingItems").DB_SEL_OUT_ShoppingItemsSelect(XMLWarehouse("DB_SEL_OUT_ShoppingItemsSelect"))"

2. I tried to find other methods which focus on retrieve XML structure so I can get the result data, and I got kind of solution through

help document as below.

HP QuickTest Professional Add-ins Guide > Web Services Add-in > Working with XML Data > Working with XML Data Operations

According to the help, I can use the parameterized Departure XML structure as the argument for the Find method to retrieve the XML,

It’s exactly what I want.

But, I can't get this method Find in the QTP Expert View and have no idea why.

I AM wondering whether we need extra files/classes to active this method or something else…

Can anyone help me?It's urgent case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about QTP tutorial - Yousuf 1 2,471 11-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Yousuf
  qtp interview question raaj123 2 2,277 01-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  QTP - Webservice testing jayanthtumati 0 2,022 09-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: jayanthtumati
  Ignore a hardcoded error report when testing webservices mnybon 0 1,876 11-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: mnybon
  QTP 10's Object Repository Checkpoints and Output Objects question Tonya S 2 4,887 09-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Tonya S