Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Objects inside WpfList
Not Solved
Hum, I've just tried , .GetSubItem doesn't exists for the WpfList.

Sadly, there is no developper able to help me now. It isn't that they don't have capabilities, but they don't have time planned to work on this. You know how it is, we must respect the planning!

I will contact an HP techie to ask him if he knows how to do this, but by looking on other forums, I think it will be a no.

Then, i will ask him if he knows if HP plans to offer a better support for these WPF components on future realeses of QTP.

I will keep you in touch if you want, thanks for your help basanth27!
Not Solved
I wish i was able to guide you towards a solution. sorry, this is all i was a help of. I will keep looking and keep this query in mind, if i ever come across anything related to it i will let you know.

Thank you for the prompt replies and good support.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
(08-25-2009, 06:48 PM)shinji458 Wrote: Hum, I've just tried , .GetSubItem doesn't exists for the WpfList.

Sadly, there is no developper able to help me now. It isn't that they don't have capabilities, but they don't have time planned to work on this. You know how it is, we must respect the planning!

I will contact an HP techie to ask him if he knows how to do this, but by looking on other forums, I think it will be a no.

Then, i will ask him if he knows if HP plans to offer a better support for these WPF components on future realeses of QTP.

Hi,

I am facing same issue,
Please help me if you have resolved the problem, or if HP has given you some help, then plz forward to me.

Thanks
Vivek
Not Solved
(06-29-2016, 03:38 PM)vvekahirrao Wrote:
(08-25-2009, 06:48 PM)shinji458 Wrote: Hum, I've just tried , .GetSubItem doesn't exists for the WpfList.

Hi,

I am facing same issue,
Please help me if you have resolved the problem, or if HP has given you some help, then plz forward to me.

Thanks
Vivek

So is this thread dead now? Any solutions? I have the same issue.

Beside that I have an issue double clicking a selected item from such a WpfList, any help?!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set Value in JavaEdit Inside JavaTable yonobev 9 11,786 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Last Post: lotos
  Get numbers inside all webelements in webtable and sort them pradeep537 1 2,565 08-04-2016, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Not able to click text inside the grid dropdown szkapoo 6 4,289 12-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Read the HTTP response inside QTP script xcoder2 1 6,841 10-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Last Post: anil2u
  Values present inside a dropdown list. prempujaripati 1 2,777 03-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Last Post: basanth27