Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Java button
Not Solved
Hello everyone,

I have a Java application and normally my QTP scripts run fine, but recently I have the problem that some buttons are not doing click event.

I am using QTP 10.0 with Java Addin.

The code I am using is:
Code:
JavaWindow("X").JavaApplet("y").JavaButton("Confirm").Click

Also these buttons can be executed by pressing functions keys like F3, and I also switched code to PressKey micF3 but nothing is happening.

On my results viewer I can see that QTP is doing click on the correct button and there is no error. Is like application have not reconized the instruction and then it continues with the following steps.

Can it be a bug from QTP java addin?
Not Solved
Hi zaira,

using the enter keyword ,try this

Code:
JavaWindow("X").JavaApplet("y").JavaButton("Confirm").Enter

Regards
Bala
Not Solved
Thanks balakrish, but I have tried and did not work. I guess is something from the java application.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to record JAVA Swing application with JAVA add-in Mrudula Chinchanikar 0 807 11-24-2021, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Mrudula Chinchanikar
  java objects not getting identified with java update 8 in uft 11.5 milukuraju 0 2,860 02-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Last Post: milukuraju
  How to perform the "Double click" event on Java Addins i.e Java button venkatbatchu 2 7,638 01-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Last Post: venkatbatchu
  Java Application is geting identified properly without java addin Rajesh 0 2,282 08-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Rajesh