Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP 9.2 Issue : QTP is not showing run error pop up messages
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi ,

QTP is not showing run error pop up messages.

I am facing this issue. When I checked the File -> Settings , those settings are fine.

When Error occurs.. It should show some pop-up message. But I am not able to see that and it is exiting from the script.

Please let me know those setup,s.

Please do the needful as it is very urgent.

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh
HI Naresh,

1) Make sure that you have selected "Popup Message Box" under the "File --> Settings -->Run
2) Make sure that you don't have had "ExitTest()" line in the error loop in your script, which will exit the script.

Let me your inference.
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Hi Supputuri,

Thanks for your reply.

Already that setting has been done and no exit_test() function is there in the script.

While executing the script, If an object is not able to identify, then it will popup a window with the buttons.. Skip,Retry,Stop Run, Debug etc.,

Here I am not getting the window. When I checked with my friend (Actually we are working on the same server) , he is able to get the window. From my login, I am not able to get that.

Thanks for your help,
Naresh
Hmmm,

Are you executing the same script in both the machines or different scripts.

If different make sure that you don't have "OnErrorResumeNext" line of code in your script.
exit_test() function : We have QTP internal Exit test function Called as "ExitTest()".
Thanks,
SUpputuri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rcovery Scenario @Runtime Load Showing Error UrmilaSaha 0 1,249 03-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Last Post: UrmilaSaha
  Error while adding Object to Object repository at run time SaranKumarV 3 8,399 02-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Last Post: dubeyvin
  Application Issue on selecting value from weblist using UFT 12.1 on run sunilkgupta 0 2,179 01-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Last Post: sunilkgupta
  Issue in winbutton.click while executing qtp scripts on a locked machine anjanah 4 4,832 12-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: basanth27
Exclamation Issue with "Test run scheduler": Unable to clear the scheduler list arunshashidhar.mk 0 2,689 12-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Last Post: arunshashidhar.mk