Browser("Name").CloseAllTabs

Datatable (Global)
Testdata 1
Testdata 2
Testdata 3
Testdata n

(Global) (Action)

Problem:
After executing ALL test iterationS from Datatable (Global) using For Loop, QTP executes last statement "Browser("Name").CloseAllTabs". Then again it starts executing from top that is Statement 1 and re-entering in For loop to re-executing test data given in Datatable (Global)

What I was expecting - I was expecting to stop the execution because all iterations have been completed and script also has executed last statement. However, script cursor moved to very first statement of script and start executing from Top to Botton again.

Please help and let me know if you need further more information
Not Solved
What I was expecting -I was expecting to stop the execution because all iterations have been completed and script also has executed last statement. However, script cursor moved to very first statement of script and start executing from Top to Botton again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  error when executing an UFT automation script alexalloza 0 1,389 10-30-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: alexalloza
  Repeat iterations Until New Value Is Seen in Column1 shayk1985 1 1,498 07-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Executing via create "RES"xx folder? nishitd 0 1,112 03-07-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: nishitd
  UFT Datatable iterations Studymode 2 3,474 12-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Studymode
Question QTP not performing iterations based on local data sheet Breaker 18 55,278 01-25-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: arunshuklainbox