Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP(VB scripting and Descriptive programming)
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago Exclamation 
Hi All

I am shaam and working in Bangalore based MNC company

I am using QTP 9.1 automation tool for the past 4 years, and i am not good in VB scripting and descriptive programming in QTP as i don’t have much programming knowledge.

But not anymore now, i want to be familiar in QTP and its scripting languages(VB script and descriptive programming).

Please help me out in this.

Have some doubts regarding the learning process, as i don’t no much about any programming language.

1. What are basic should i learn to start with VB scripting

2. And for descriptive language.

Please reply me with your precious views on this.

Thanks in Advance.

shaam
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
practice and learn.
w3schools.com/vbscript/default.asp
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
if you learn, how to write a logic then it would be very easy for you, not only vb script then you can write a scripts in any language

my best suggestion is, first learn the logic then automatically you will write any kind of scripts

logic is hear of the script, and one more thing is first come to know the basic methods in VB Script

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB Scripting spixol 0 1,272 12-15-2019, 01:14 PM
Last Post: spixol
  Dynamic descriptive Programming issue in Terminal Emulator cprasad 1 1,742 04-25-2019, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  UFT Tool support with Descriptive programming laks 1 1,634 07-05-2018, 05:31 PM
  UFT Descriptive Programming objects not identified in a secure & private intranet env bugfinder2 1 1,660 06-07-2017, 01:41 PM
  UFT descriptive programming Browser("creationtime:=-1") not always working SOUMYADEEP 0 2,891 01-20-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: SOUMYADEEP