Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP not identifying the objects in the application
Not Solved
Hi QTPKING,
Thanks for the prompt response,
First thing is i am little bit confusion to where can i start a new thread, can u please tell me the steps to write a new thread.(i am new to this forum)
Regarding scenario1: when i try to get the first cell data which is displaying the recorded value as per the first page but i am executing the script by showing the second page here my intention is to get the value displayed in second page which i am not able to get it can u please generate a script on gmail and explain about that
Could you please do this favor,
Thanks,
Venkat.Batchu
Not Solved
Was everything installed correctly? This can cause a lot of problems. Have you seen the adobe Flex 3.0.2 release notes? If not you can find the correct installation instructions there.
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentati...x3_fb.html
Not Solved
Hi,
I am facing problem while recording Windows Application. At the time of recording, QTP not able to find unique value of object. All Objects are having same value. I tried Analog recording but every time the co-ordinates are apearing new. So I tried for Virtual Object, I added virtual object but i am not able to use that object in actual script.
I tried to enter, NameOfWindow.Virtual Object but not able to add it.
Please let me know how to use created Virtual Object in actual script.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application UI Changed, not detecting earlier objects firozkannur 0 874 05-30-2019, 11:20 AM
Last Post: firozkannur
  QTP is not identifying table with column names property but its identifing with index Anuradha B 1 2,835 02-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Kirill
  QTP is not identifying Parent objects it self then how can we automate swapna.9n9 0 1,924 12-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Last Post: swapna.9n9
  QTP identifying WebList as WebEdit and an Element passion77 3 8,126 01-27-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  UFT11.5 is not identifying the objects in IE9. qtpexpert 1 2,739 03-19-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: gaveyom