Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP stoped during run batch
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi all,

i Have an issues with QTP when run batch scripts by Multi Test Manager. i have 10 scripts in batch, the batch stopped at script 5. I checked and see that, the script #5 is in running status, but don't see any actions happen, the status of script #5 is PASSED. I mean that, script #5 is in running status, but QTP does not run.

Can any one help me?
Thanks,
linhke

Attached Files Image(s)

Can any one help me on that???
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago Wink 
Hi linhke,

Your question is not much clear to me as you are saying the batch stop at script number 5 but according to attached image the batch is still running. Please be more specific to your problem.

You may also double check the following things:

1. Run the script 5 separately.
2. Make a batch of script 4, 5, 6 & run them.
3. Restart the QTP & application.

Let me know if the problem still exists.

Smile
Hi A.Saini,

According to image, the batch is still running, but does not any action happen (application is OK). And i can not click Stop, then i have to restart QTP.

This problem happens sometimes, not always. That means, sometimes all the scripts in batch can run successfully, and sometimes can not.
It seems your QTP gets stuck somewhere in between your script. identifythe statements, is it the same place where it always stucks? provide us the statements/situations when it happens.

Saket,

it's not always stucks at the same place, sometimes at this script, and sometimes at other scripts.
Additional, recently, i see that, QTP gets stuck not only when running batch.

Thanks,
linhke
Hi,

In my script, have one appropriate object repository and some missing one. So i want to ask it's the reason of the stuck of QTP sometimes?

Attached Files Image(s)

try monitoring your system. I doubt, could it be a memory issue? on a successful run how much time it takes for what number of scripts?
your AUT is a web/windows application?

I got the anwser here http://www.advancedqtp.com/forums/index....058.0.html

Thanks for your supports

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation QTP 11.0 crash on batch execution from QC 11.0 after patch 15 installed on QC server akothuru 0 2,066 02-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: akothuru
  TO RUN A BATCH OF SCRIPTs ON QTP nilanjans 2 6,407 01-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Last Post: nilanjans
  How to execute batch file from command prompt using QTP sachindhote 2 18,119 08-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Last Post: sneha2409
  how to run Test Batch Runner from command line ash251182 5 14,856 01-06-2012, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Eptin
  Batch Process Testing mann 7 11,304 04-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Last Post: BVVPrasad