Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAP Testing Tools
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi Ankur and All,

I am placing the docuemtn related to SAP Testing Tools .It might be itnegrated to QTP .Please tell me if it so
It will be good if you write it in your own words,here itself, how it can help the QTP community and how it can be integrated with QTP... also ensure that the document is not a proprietary one else please remove the document.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Hi Ankur ,
You are correct.But i was in search of this docs so wanted to share with the community .this is my frst step into SAP Testing Tools .I will enlarge the points .
QTP is from Mercury , 3rd party Functional Testing tool can be used against various applications. It's based on GUI recording.

eCATT is integrated and inbuilt testing tool from SAP works only on SAP GUI.

Mercury Testing Tool Configuration Guide Activating Add-in Support for SAP Solutions Before you can work with the QuickTest Professional Add-in for SAP Solutions, you must make sure that the Add-in for SAP Solutions is licensed, and then use the Add-in Manager to load QuickTest Professional with add-in support for SAP.

You can load QuickTest without add-in support for SAP if you do not want to test SAP applications.
Loading QuickTest with Add-in Support for SAP Solutions You use the Add-in Manager to load support for testing SAP Solutions applications.

To start QuickTest with add-in support for testing SAP applications:
1. Choose Start > Programs > QuickTest Professional > QuickTest Professional.
The QuickTest Professional - Add-in Manager dialog box opens. (If the Add-in Manager dialog box does not open, see Displaying the Add-in Manager Dialog Box.)
2. In the add-in list, select SAP and Web. Click OK.
ankur is the matter ok that i have posted views on the SAP Testing tools please
Yes, it's fine. I would request you in future whenever you are posting a new thread, please write in as much detailed as to clearly explain your point.

As an example the other thread that you have posted about some document, please let us all know what that document is all about, who can benefit from it etc. Simply writing the subject line doesn't suffice the purpose.

by the way, I just saw the document you have posted here...It looks like some SAP training index page. I don't think it will be required by any of us here. I am removing this document.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
It was the SAP material .It was useful because we can have an idea on SAP testing Tools.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to sap testing using qtp sireesha 1 3,182 05-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Tarik Sheth
  SAP testing automation with QTP hari 17 24,305 05-23-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post: sireesha
  SAP QTP issue-SAP screen disappear Jyobtech 2 3,200 02-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Jyobtech
  Need help in choosing Testing Tools ramesh5782 0 1,837 02-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Last Post: ramesh5782
  Adding Folder to Tools->Option->Folder TurtleRock 0 4,225 02-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Last Post: TurtleRock