Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling down using QTP
Not Solved
Hi All,

Writing a code for scrolling down the scroll bar in a VB based application.

Code:
Browser("A").Page("B").Mousemove x,y
For i=1 to scrollheight
  browser("A").Page("B").Dblclick x,y
next

This above code works but takes a very long time to scroll down the scroll bar completely, I have to click a button at the bottom of the page after scrolling down Can anybody suggest me something that makes the scrolling down faster.
Not Solved
Hi Sunny,

Instead of using scrolling down u can use page down then it may be work fast then scrolling down code.

sunny rao Wrote:Hi All,

For i=1 to scrollheight
next

This above code works but takes a very long time to scroll down the scroll bar completely, I have to click a button at the bottom of the page after scrolling down Can anybody suggest me something that makes the scrolling down faster.
Not Solved
biswa.dey Wrote:Hi Sunny,

Instead of using scrolling down u can use page down then it may be work fast then scrolling down code.

For i=1 to scrollheight
next

Hi,
I am literally scrolling down by clicking on scroll button using the above code, do you know of any sub or function for page down or scroll down till end
Not Solved
Code:
Set objShell=CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.SendKeys "{PGDN}"

(10-15-2008, 06:17 AM)sunny rao Wrote:
biswa.dey Wrote:Hi Sunny,

For i=1 to scrollheight
next

Hi,
I am literally scrolling down by clicking on scroll button using the above code, do you know of any sub or function for page down or scroll down till end