Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search criteria check based on some filter
Not Solved
Hi,
There is a filter for us to search the application that were submitted with in a certain range.when i clicked on search it gives list of application in a table format, it also gives the count of theApplications.Now i need to check,
1.The count number and the number of applications in the grid are same.
2.Search option based onone particular scenario for EgSadAll Matched).How can i check whether all the applicatons searched with status Matched.(there is a separate column for Status in the Grid).

Thanks
Ramakrishna
Not Solved
Code:
for i=0 to browser(111).page().frame().webtable().RowCount
          if browser(111).page().frame().webtable().GetCellData(i,coloumnNumber)="Matched" then
                      Flag=True
            else
                       Flag=False
                       Exit for
             Next

if Flag=True then
            Report Pass
else
            Report Fail
End if

This will help you

Thanks
~Nilesh
Not Solved
Code:
'get the numbe of application in the table
i=browser("bbb").page("bbb").frame("fff").webtable("kkk").RowCount
'comparing the count number and number app displayed in table
if (i=browser("bbb").page("bbb").WebEdit("tt").getROProperty "value"
msgbox "The count number and the number of applications in the grid are same."
pcount=0;fcount=0;
for x=0 tobrowser("bbb").page("bbb").frame("fff").webtable("kkk").RowCount -1
  if browser(111).page().frame().webtable().GetCellData(i,coloumnNumber)="Matched" then
     Pcount=Pcount+1
  else
     Fcount=Fcount+1
  end if
--This woud return number of pass and fail
Not Solved
Hi MahalaxamiDevi,

what is the logic behid

Code:
browser("bbb").page("bbb").frame("fff").webtable("kkk").RowCount -1

substracting 1 from Row Count

Can you Pls Explain?

Thanks
Not Solved
@Everyone - please wrap your code to make the most more readable.

Not Solved
For webtable, the The first object has an index(cell) of 0. So instead start from 1, you should start the 0 and substracting 1 from Row Count as end value.
Not Solved
Thank you all for Responding, i will try this and come back
Not Solved
Hi
Itried the code given by Nilesh, but i am facing problem like not able to identify the Object. So i just want to explain the Table and id's defined as there is no permission for me to attach the screen shot. I apolize for that.
The main Table is defined by the id:_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXMainTable
Headers in the Table are defined as id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXHeaderRow
The columns in the table are defined by id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXTScol3(3-12)
The Rows are Defined as id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXDataRow0(0-9)
Below is the summary to give the count and it is defined as
id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXPageBottom.

The code used by me:
Code:
Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").WebList("_ctl0:cphContent:searchFilterC").Select "Last 30 Days"
Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").WebButton("Search").Click
for i=0 to Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").Frame("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXMainTable").WebTable("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXPageBottom").RowCount

If  Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").Frame("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXMainTable").WebTable("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXTcol11").GetCellData(i, 11)="Matched" Then
            Flag=True
            Else
            Flag=False
        End If
Next
Before writing this code i have whole page to the repositary.Even then when i am executing this code it shows an error.Please some one help me...
Not Solved
which object you are not able to identify?
Try to highlight the object , check the Propertys of the object.

Thanks
Not Solved
Hi Nil,
Sorry for Responding Late.Here i have attached the code used in the test executed by me.Here it is not able to identify ("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXMainTable").

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CyberArk CorePAS REST API to search for accounts pramod 0 534 06-29-2023, 03:11 PM
Last Post: pramod
  Search All Test scripts For a Function? AndyBSG 1 2,575 02-19-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  What is the criteria of identify the object based on Base & option filter properties Suma Parimal 2 2,890 01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Suma Parimal
  Search for a string in all the files under all subdirectory Mahesh27 1 2,044 07-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Sathiya
  Testing Search box kriday 1 2,354 06-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: basanth27