Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siebel Logout and Login issue
Not Solved
All,

I am testing Siebel Application and using QTP 9.5 for Automation. Issue I am facing right now is

[1] Login the Siebel application as username1 and then create some new Accounts.

Logout the application and Login again without closing the application with username2 and perform the same action that I did while using username1

But problem i am facing is when i log in a username2 QTp takes to the homw screens of Siebel but after that It is not able to identify the same objects that it did while using username1

So does anybody knows how to deal with this problem of logut and login back with differnt or same username1
Not Solved
have you tried using paramaters for the usernames?
Not Solved
Yes actually I tried that but it was not working, the reason behind was once you logout from an application SWECMD=AutoOn was getting off , so once you login again you need to manyally change that to AutoOn and then try to record different events. we will not face any prblem then.

Thanks for your kind copernation
Not Solved
I got the same problem here.
Can anyone tell me how to solve it?
Not Solved
Can anyone help me to solve it?
I am really getting trouble on it!!
It is driving me crazy~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
At Siebel and Oracle Apps Objects Praveenkumar86 0 1,853 05-16-2015, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Praveenkumar86
Exclamation Login & logout in Siebel and clicking pop-up button yuetling926 7 10,698 07-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Last Post: hhamilton
  Unable to Click on Login Button Paurav 1 3,159 07-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  for help.Run a test to login,and then it didn't jump to another page maosilu 0 2,586 11-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Last Post: maosilu
  Best method to test Login validation defcon3 2 3,450 05-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Last Post: defcon3