Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System getting locked
Not Solved
Hi Team,

I am working on the Client Server, which is launching from my company system. This server is getting disconnected after 15 mins (Max). We don't have admin rights on the server or company system.

We know that we have Shell scripting to send the keyboard buttons from VBS. But I have tried with all the shell scripting options, none of them is working for me.

Thanks.
Not Solved
Google for "caffeine.exe" and download it. Its a free ware and not a virus or a adware. It keeps the system active by generating keystrokes.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Basanth - Thanks.

But i have tried this, its not working for us.

Do we have another solution for the same?

Regards,
Anand Saboo
Not Solved
Do you do a RDP? If yes, try VNC. We run automation on virtual servers and have installed caffeine and it works absolutely fine. However, RDP may have that issue.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
We are working on REL Servers.

It is not working as expected. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make QTP Script to work when system gets locked? ramkumarad 6 11,882 11-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Divv
  Local System Monitor kbhargava505 0 2,419 10-16-2015, 12:52 PM
Last Post: kbhargava505
  QTP system related issue Bharathi Kanagarajan 1 1,969 09-12-2015, 11:28 PM
Last Post: ADITI1992
  Running QTP scripts while host computer is locked jreelest 5 7,709 10-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Anand Saboo
Shy Data Table Cells getting locked when test is saved to QC. How to prevent this anil2u 2 5,069 09-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post: npdqa