Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderRT6UserControlDC control
Not Solved Sad 
I have an application (EPIC healthcare system) that when recording finds many controls as ThunderRT6UserControlDC controls, and some of the controls don't record when clicked.  From what I have found, these are old VB6 controls, but UFT doesn't seem to work well with them.

Anyone have any experience with using UFT with these controls? Is there a way to get it to recoginize these as buttons and textboxes rather than these generic WinObject controls?

I attached a screen shot of one of the controls (it is a button, but not recognized).

We are using UFT 12.01 Build 1112

Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
first i want to know if the application standalone windows application or not
Not Solved
(10-27-2015, 08:58 PM)mauler69 Wrote: I have an application (EPIC healthcare system) that when recording finds many controls as ThunderRT6UserControlDC controls, and some of the controls don't record when clicked.  From what I have found, these are old VB6 controls, but UFT doesn't seem to work well with them.

Anyone have any experience with using UFT with these controls? Is there a way to get it to recoginize these as buttons and textboxes rather than these generic WinObject controls?

I attached a screen shot of one of the controls (it is a button, but not recognized).

We are using UFT 12.01 Build 1112

Thanks.

Hello Members,

I am also facing the similar kind of issues with another application. 
I hope there might be someone in the group who can help us upon dealing with these issues.
Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Aty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does QTP/UFT support "Microsoft.Windows.Control" (one type of wpf control)? abhishikth12221 2 3,714 01-22-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: abhishikth12221