Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFT 11.5 Parametrization- Not able to run the 2nd Iteration
Not Solved
Hi,
I am using UFT 11.5. I am not able to run the 2nd iteration on mercury tours site during parametrization test. I am using global data sheet and 1st iteration picks the first row data. I am using the 'From' field to populate 'departure' column. When it comes to the home page from the BookFlight page it gets stuck on the UN and the PW field and doesn't proceed. Anyone encountered the same problem?
I am getting the following error when the second iteration runs from the home page.
Cannot identify the object "fromPort" (of class WebList). Verify that this object's properties match an object currently displayed in your application.

Line (1):
Code:
"Browser("Find a Flight: Mercury").Page("Find a Flight: Mercury").WebList("fromPort").Select DataTable("departure", dtGlobalSheet)".

Tip: If the objects in your application have changed, the Maintenance Run Mode can
help you identify and update your steps and/or the objects in your repository.
Not Solved
Hello,

How are you opening the application?

I see at the end you are closing the flight application. So when the script goes for the second iteration, there is no login window. Hence the error. Add a code to launch the application at start. You can use SystemUtil.Run "<Your application path>"

Best regards
Seroney

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to send/pass UFT Run Error Dialog as output value to main driver script lravi4u 0 328 11-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: lravi4u
  Object not found during the 2nd iteration of an Action call in a For loop BGunay 0 852 04-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: BGunay
  UFT Tool runs more than one iteration always cthossain 2 3,335 02-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Last Post: cthossain
  Parametrization for dynamic Power Builder application qtptester17 0 1,531 10-26-2016, 02:55 AM
Last Post: qtptester17
  error in Parametrization triples13 1 1,826 01-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Last Post: triples13