Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vertical Scroll Bar Issue - Unable to move the inner vertical scroll bar to the top
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Sub: Vertical Scroll Bar Issue - Unable to move the inner vertical scroll bar to the top

Hello,
In my web application, there is a page with two scroll bars. The first one is the IE scroll bar and the second one is for the results grid under a web table.

I am not able to move the second vertical scroll bar up (this scroll bar come under a web table in the page). Please provide me a solution for the same.
Have attached the UI of these scroll bars for reference

Note:
The first one I am able to scroll up using the below script:
Code:
Set Obj=Browser("name:=.*").Page("title:=.*").Object.body
Obj.doScroll("pageUp")

Browser: IE 7.0
QTP Version: 11.0

Thanks and Regards,
Swami

Attached Files Image(s)

hi,
once try with record and playback for both scroll bars, then you may get an idea.. meanwhile i am also trying for the solution
This action does not get recorded in the normal mode. I do not want to do with any other recording modes are they will not be the best way to do this. Please let me know if it is possible with DP.
Any solution for this?
Hi Swaminathan,

Is your objective to scroll the innere scroll bar? Or u jaust want to fetch the valu from the table?

If your answer is the second one then...

U can use SelectRow method which will inturn scroll the scroll bar and u will be able to fet the values as well.

Do let me know if this doesn't help.

Regards,
Ankesh
Thanks Ankesh.. this works for me...
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago At 
Hi Swami,
Will you please share the code which works fine now? Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take Entire screen shot including scroll bar. venkatesh9032 0 1,765 12-26-2016, 06:14 PM
Last Post: venkatesh9032
  How to press the space bar with send keys method Hari Prasad 5 24,618 06-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Vijayaragavan.thangam
  UFT does not recognize IE9 download bar akilamurugesh 1 3,434 02-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Kirill
  Date Picker Issue - Unable to select date link dynamically rajkumarsm 1 4,979 09-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: rajkumarsm
  How to handle scroll down in the web page Mala 14 23,771 04-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Last Post: basanth27