Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEBLIST
Solved: 5 Years, 11 Months, 1 Week ago
Hi All,

I need a help. I am automating a web application.
There is a weblist which contains time like 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM. I need to select a time and then there is a button which gets activated and i need to click that button. But the problem is when i am manually click the time the button gets activated by when i am automating it it gives me error "Object is disabled" Which means it is not clicking. Please help me how to click this.

Thanks
Shayk
Hi shayk,

This is one of very common problems of automation. script and screen are not in sync.
Use wait command to bring script execution in sync with application response when you choose time in weblist

Use
Code:
Wait(n)
. here n can 1,2,3.. depends on how your application response.
note : code is protocol to reply in this forum . use only wait command and check if it works.
Hello All,

I am new to UFT and I have this task where I need to perform a comparision between list of all the items available in a weblist with expected list. And I was told not use any excel or Local/global data sheets.

And this weblist I am talking about is common for different users but with no of items might vary. So I want parametrize this in way that I can use it as function and can use for diffrent users.

Below is the code I am using to capture all the weblist values. Since I am not supposed to use a excel or data sheets. I dont know how to compare with expected data.

all = Browser("B").Page("P").WebList("L").GetROProperty("all items")
arr = split(all, ";")

Please help
@Anupama: Please create a new thread for a new question. We are locking this thread. Here is how you can open a new thread.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weblist selection diya 11 20,534 06-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: rajpradeep32
  Comparing webtable data with weblist and webelements in other webpage arnav 1 5,586 04-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Parke
  Unable to select value on weblist ShekharUlli 3 5,458 09-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Last Post: basanth27
  Not able to select weblist value automation2012 2 3,246 09-20-2013, 07:19 AM
  Exporting List of ltems from Weblist to Excel shayk1985 1 2,648 05-22-2013, 06:55 AM