Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to know the position of webedit button on page
Not Solved
Hi All,

I want to know the position of a edit button on my appl. Say there are 10 edit buttons one below one.I have entered some text in 5th edit button. Now i want to know the position of the that edit button.In this time time i know the position of that edit button as 5. But while running the script that edit button may go up or down at that time i want to know the position of that button.In case of drop down we can use "selected items count" in GetROproperty and it will retrieve the position of selected option but what is that in case of edit button.

Can any one pls help me

Regards
Raj
Not Solved
if i am wrong it is a table to 2 or more columens. Try to get table row and use it to get the webedit row
Not Solved
Thanks for the reply.

Yes there is a row in WebTable and it shows the values as 26.That is fine but. But i want to know the position of th webedit. There is one scenorio which has one drop down when i select some option it displys 15 edit boxes with remove link for each edit button.I want remove 5 th edit button this time. But since the No.of edit button depends on the selection of droo down the postion keep changing. Just i wanted to find the position of the edit the i can click on the corresponding remove button.

Regards
Raj

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot find the "[ WebButton ]" object's parent "[ Page ]" (class Page) sumitparolkar@gmail.com 4 4,772 05-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Last Post: agarwl.anurag
  In SAP how to capture row position and column position dynamically kamal262007 7 9,722 01-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  How to differentiate two webEdit in same page like user name and password in qtp jegansurya 1 2,780 07-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Last Post: K Gaurav Varshney
  Retrieve columnname position from webtable SrinuKodi 3 3,246 06-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ssvali
  Unable to detect send button on compose mail page of gmail nehajain 5 4,033 05-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Last Post: falvi