Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get popup message in active screen
Not Solved
Hi,

When i add a new record, i get a flash message saying that "Record has been added successfully" which stays for only 2 seconds and now i need to add this object in OR. I tried to insert flash message through active screen but i was not able to capture that flash message even in active screen. So anyone can help me in this issue.
Not Solved
Are you able to spy on the flash object ?? Open object Spy, click on the Pointing finger, hold the ctrl key, perform your GUI operation, at the moment when the flash message pops up release your ctrl key and click on the message.

If you understood what i said, 99% you would be able to capture the message through spy.

If you have reached this far, perform the same above steps with the Object Repository pointing finger and you will be able to capture it.

- Basanth
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  capturing message on web page when caps lock is on helan 0 2,101 04-29-2015, 05:25 AM
Last Post: helan
  How to Save an Active Excel WorkBook using VbScript in QTP shilupg 0 8,475 06-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Last Post: shilupg
  JBoss error mask upon returning to page from a popup Anuroop 1 1,960 03-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Anuroop
  Getting unexpected Pop up message while using Datatable.import Punam K 2 3,865 08-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Arul
  Active Screen images not displaying Herkimer 0 3,298 05-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Herkimer