Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
object was not found in the Object Repository
Not Solved
Hi all, n00b here. I created a test and saved everything from the test files to the repository to a shared file so others could run the test.

When someone else tries to run the test, they get an error message:

Quote:The "logo" object was not found in the Object Repository.
Check the Object Repository to confirm that the object exists or to find the correct name for the object.

Line (1): "Browser("Website").Page("Home").Image("Logo").Check CheckPoint("Logo")".

Tip: If the objects in your application have changed, the Maintenance Run Mode can
help you identify and update your steps and/or the objects in your repository.

If you skip line 1, it will do the same for the next checkpoint. I can run the test flawlessly from my computer. Other users can load the test, but seems it isn't recognizing the path the Object Repository. The Checkpoints show in the Solution Explorer as Local, but they do reside on the shared drive.

Advice appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Object not found during the 2nd iteration of an Action call in a For loop BGunay 0 852 04-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: BGunay
  object spy not recognizing object.. pleaseeeee help Sonia Sadeque 3 3,167 12-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Last Post: ishan.mahajan@adp.com
  Do we need object repository?? subhashinid 0 1,857 07-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Last Post: subhashinid
  When trying to recognize the object in QTP, each object is recognized as “WinObject:S geetasarvadnya 2 3,468 10-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Object repository losing object properties ishan.mahajan@adp.com 2 3,436 08-20-2015, 11:33 PM
Last Post: ADITI1992