Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question on insert order in qtp
Not Solved
Hi;
Per student hand book of qtp, after clicking INSERT ORDER, I could not get the order number and the order number field is empty
May I know the reason for it and how can I get the order number to proceed for the next step
Please help
Thank you for your cooperation
r.r.b.
Not Solved
hey are you talking about mercury flight windows application?
what steps you followed, Please explain in detail.
paste snapshot after clicking the insert order button.

Not Solved
Hi:
I am talking about sample application in mercury qtp steps followed per student hand book of qtp
Introduction to QuickTest Professional 8.0. and this is in the pdf format and you can check what I am talking about in the flight reservation field in the right hand corner of the bottom of the field
Please help to proceed to the next step as I have hp qtp 14 days trial version and I have to complete on time. In the mean time i need help in preparing test cases like ATM, SCM AND DIRECTV in qtp. Can you help me to do these test cases as I am toally new in software from quality control in mechanical and medical fields with over 20 years of experience. Your help will be high appreciated.
Thank you for your cooperation, Note: i am also new to this forum and i like to know exactly wher to post my questions in the forum. Is there any place to post in forum?
palkar
Not Solved
This is the right place for posting your queries, always feel free to post to your queries here does not matter how small or complex it is.
regarding your query-
unless you can tell us what steps you followed or whether you are receiving any error there, we will not be able to tell you exactly what is going wrong with your application, because when I do here it works perfectly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I download every patch in order to UFT recognize the Chrome and FireFox browse jesusisaac 6 5,003 08-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Automating SAP Sales Order Dwarak Calayampundi 0 1,618 06-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Dwarak Calayampundi
  How to get data from data table in Ascending order dipashri 1 3,451 01-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: jacosta
  Question about QTP tutorial - Yousuf 1 2,478 11-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Yousuf
  Unable to insert data into datatable Prashanth 1 3,467 05-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Saket