Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soumya-Desperately need ur help
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Friends
my name is soumya,am in USA.

I have seen your email id in Ankur Jain's testing site.

Am new to software testing,Just I know the basic things in Manual testing.

Now I want to learn automation tools QTP and Quality center on my own within week time and I should be able to attend the Interview.

please can you give me advice what I have to do to make the things faster within this short span of time.

am very much tensed about it,do you give me any suggestion and any good ppt's or docs or any other special docs related to QTP and Quality center

which makes me to learn the things faster(I mean to ask any good docs those are easily understandable and only limited docs not including complete things in QTP like help docs)

or suggest me only main topics to learn(In QTP and QC)at present those are important for Interview purpose and I can be able to manage things when I get job on QTP and QC.

you can send emails to me at-soumya143u@gmail.com

please sir help me I'll be waiting for your reply with eager.

regards
Soumya
Hi Soumya,

I am also a beginner who is planning to attend interview in couple of months. I stay in USA too..Nywayz,
If you want to know basic qtp, u could download 14dayz trail version from hp site, and go through the tutorial line by line, it would cover the concepts of qtp with a sample appln. It took me 2 days to complete the tutorial. Then you could go thru some blogs for interview questions and prepare to answer them thoroughly. Remaining days you could prepare other concepts of testing.
Do share the questions you faced in the interview with others throu this blog
I wish you good luck,
Suvvi.
Hi,

Please read this article in the blog by using the following link iam sure it helps.Ankur wrote a very good article..

https://www.learnqtp.com/step-by-step-gu...learn-qtp/
Sir,

Yes, this particular article is very informative and I believe that if one follows the steps mentioned here and work towards their goal..It doen't take long to reach their goal. I would always recomend this site to my friends!

Thank You,
Suvvi