Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search criteria check based on some filter
Not Solved
Hi
Itried the code given by Nilesh, but i am facing problem like not able to identify the Object. So i just want to explain the Table and id's defined as there is no permission for me to attach the screen shot. I apolize for that.
The main Table is defined by the id:_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXMainTable
Headers in the Table are defined as id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXHeaderRow
The columns in the table are defined by id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXTScol3(3-12)
The Rows are Defined as id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXDataRow0(0-9)
Below is the summary to give the count and it is defined as
id : _ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXPageBottom.

The code used by me:
Code:
Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").WebList("_ctl0:cphContent:searchFilterC").Select "Last 30 Days"
Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").WebButton("Search").Click
for i=0 to Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").Frame("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXMainTable").WebTable("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXPageBottom").RowCount

If  Browser("Company Downloads").Page("Company Downloads").Frame("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXMainTable").WebTable("_ct10_cphContent_downloadAspxGrid_DXTcol11").GetCellData(i, 11)="Matched" Then
            Flag=True
            Else
            Flag=False
        End If
Next
Before writing this code i have whole page to the repositary.Even then when i am executing this code it shows an error.Please some one help me...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Search criteria check based on some filter - by Ganta - 12-08-2009, 06:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CyberArk CorePAS REST API to search for accounts pramod 0 566 06-29-2023, 03:11 PM
Last Post: pramod
  Search All Test scripts For a Function? AndyBSG 1 2,583 02-19-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  What is the criteria of identify the object based on Base & option filter properties Suma Parimal 2 2,910 01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Suma Parimal
  Search for a string in all the files under all subdirectory Mahesh27 1 2,051 07-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Sathiya
  Testing Search box kriday 1 2,371 06-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: basanth27