Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetCellData not implemented
Not Solved
Hello there,
I am trying to test Avaloq, that is a Banking application whose client is written in .NET, with UFT but when I try to read the content of an Avaloq table I receive this error:

The method or operation is not implemented.
Line (26): "Set myVal = mySwfTable.GetCellData (2 , 2)".

Thanks for a tip
Angelo
Not Solved
Hello Angelo,
You cannot set a value against a method where you are fetching a value. That contradicts the methods operation intention.

You can store the value obtained in a variable as such,
Code:
myVal = mySwfTable.GetCellData (2 , 2)
msgbox myVal

If this works, you may read the below for your General Knowledge. If it throws an error stating the method is not supported you may want to try the below,

What is the type of the table object? I am presuming it to be a swftable?
Code:
SwfTable(...).ActivateCell([RowNumber],"Audit Action")

mytext= SwfTable(...).GetNAProperty.("ActiveCell.Text")
msgbox mytext

Hope it helps.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hello basanth27,
thank you for the answer.
I tryed to use code as your tip:

Code:
myVal = mySwfTable.GetCellData (2 , 2)
msgbox myVal

My code is:

Code:
myVal = SwfWindow("Complete Edition - SOLAIO03").SwfWindow("Recent Orders").SwfTable("AvaloqServer/FORM_SECTION/form").GetCellData(2, 2)
msgbox myVal

but it doesn't work.
I receive the error:

The method or operation is not implemented.

Code:
Line (7): "myVal = SwfWindow("Complete Edition - SOLAIO03").SwfWindow("Recent Orders").SwfTable("AvaloqServer/FORM_SECTION/form").GetCellData(2, 2)".

I tryed your second tip too but it doesn't work.

Your code:
Code:
SwfTable(...).ActivateCell([RowNumber],"Audit Action")
mytext= SwfTable(...).GetNAProperty.("ActiveCell.Text")
msgbox mytext

My code:
Code:
SwfWindow("Complete Edition - SOLAIO03").SwfWindow("Recent Orders").SwfTable("AvaloqServer/FORM_SECTION/form").ActivateCell(2, "Audit Action")
mytext = SwfWindow("Complete Edition - SOLAIO03").SwfWindow("Recent Orders").SwfTable("AvaloqServer/FORM_SECTION/form").GetNAProperty.("ActiveCell.Text")
msgbox mytext

I receive a sintax error:
Error 14 Cannot use parentheses when calling a Sub

Regards
Not Solved
My bad. I apologize. It should be,
Code:
mytext = SwfWindow("Complete Edition - SOLAIO03").SwfWindow("Recent Orders").SwfTable("AvaloqServer/FORM_SECTION/form").GetNAProperty("ActiveCell.Text")

There should not be dot after GetNAProperty.

Does it work?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi,
it doesn't work.
I receive this error:
Code:
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'SwfWindow(...).SwfWindow(...).SwfTable(...).GetNAProperty'

If I try with this code:

Code:
SwfWindow("Complete Edition - SOLAIO03").SwfWindow("Recent Orders").SwfTable("AvaloqServer/FORM_SECTION/form").ActivateCell 2, 2
mytext = SwfWindow("Complete Edition - SOLAIO03").SwfWindow("Recent Orders").SwfTable("AvaloqServer/FORM_SECTION/form").GetROProperty("ActiveCell.Text")

msgbox mytext

(it is using GetROProperty) I receve a blank box when I should have a value of 100000034105 as shown in the application window.

Ragards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GetCellData() method ??? sumit_sehgal21 5 28,077 04-22-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: basanth27
  error whith getcelldata within actxtable frebuffi 1 2,738 02-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Munna.Sarfraz
  GetCellData mv8167 8 17,584 03-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Last Post: inborntester
  Rowcount: getcelldata : compare : click on true result. Please help shamak 1 5,060 02-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Last Post: basanth27
Question RE: Webtable - GetCellData to LocalSheet - another question boludes 3 4,033 01-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post: boludes