Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Object not recognising at run time
Not Solved
Hi,
I am new to QTP, through the qtp learing document, I have Recorded the basic script(login,selecting fleights and signoff) which is an web based "Online Webtour" application provided by the QTP 9.0.
I have recorded successfully and the submit button(findFlights) is recognised as Image type in the object properties.
During the Playback the button is not clicking, but in the test results it did not say any failed.
I think the button is clicking but not exactly in the same area. I have rechecked the values passing and they are correct. The red marked code is the effected area.
Please see the code and if any changes to apply please suggest.
Your help is most appreciated.

Code:
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("navbar").WebEdit("username").Set "jojo"
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("navbar").WebEdit("password").SetSecure "4cf41553f486638ae9d6cd9da94a"
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("navbar").Image("Login").Click 32,1
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("navbar").Image("Search Flights Button").Click
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("info").WebList("depart").Select "London"
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("info").WebList("arrive").Select "Paris"
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("info").WebRadioGroup("seatPref").Select "Aisle"
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("info").WebRadioGroup("seatType").Select "First"
[color=#FF0000]Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("info").Image("findFlights").Click 60,11[/color]
Wait 3
[color=#FF0000]Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("info_2").Image("reserveFlights").Click 57,6[/color]
Browser("Web Tours").Page("Web Tours").Frame("navbar").Image("SignOff Button").Click

Regards
Sri
Not Solved
Hi Sri,

Try using only .Click instead of .Click(co-ordinates).
Not Solved
Hi Manish, I have already tried with your comments still it did not work out. I am trying to create virtual object, can you give a tip how to do. Is any other trick that works to solve the problem.

Thanks
Sri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  swfwindow object name getting changed after each run saniya 1 1,474 10-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: TheGlovner
  Object identification is taking too much time JACKSPARROW 0 1,586 01-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: JACKSPARROW
  QTP not recogonising object during run time Lavanya N 2 3,528 10-28-2015, 12:46 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Writing to Run time data table Neetha 5 11,648 08-27-2015, 10:18 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  QTP Takes Long time to Run prasaad44 4 4,635 04-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Last Post: prasaad44