Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Trial version download
Solved: 10 Years, 7 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Just download "HP QuickTest Professional 10.0 Evaluation" as it has the add-ins for Java, Oracle, etc.

Thanks a lot Smile
Hi...

Am trying to install HP QuickTest Professional 10.0 Evaluation
I have chosen Seat license in the next screen its asking for the License Key.
Could you please help me out

Regards
rashmi
Hi

Anyone could help me
Where can i find the seat license key for trial version HP QuickTest Professional 10.0 Evaluation

Regards
Rashmi
What you need to do is select Demo. You have to purchase the software to get a license.
Hi,
My name is Hema, I have downloaded - 14 days trial version QTP10.
But when I started to recording - I am getting this error - the brower application can't be launched. Possible the URL is wrong.
This is the step I did-
-started quicktest and open new test
- file?new
- test > record
-in the web tab, steleted 'open the following brower when a record'
-type the newtours.mercuryinteractive.com (I also tried with this address -http://newtours.demoaut.com/)
- both check box are checked on this web tab
-in the windows applications tab - selected 'Record and run on these application s' than click apply and ok
after this I am getting above error..
Could you please help me?

Thanks,
Hema Kasar
Please start a new thread for this. This has nothing to do with installation error.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Sorry... I started new thread.

Thanks,
HK
PLS, I have tried downloading QTP trial cersion 10.0 and I keep getting this error message
no backgroung BMP defined in section "General" entry "BGBmp". I do not understand this please help
PLS, I have tried downloading QTP trial version 10.0 and I keep getting this error message
no backgroung BMP defined in section "General" entry "BGBmp". I do not understand this please help
Hi All,

Its taking a very long time to download the DVD, QTP 10 English. Appreciate if we have some other option.
Its urgent.

thanks in advance.
No, I dont think there is any other option to download.
may a faster connection will help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT 12.53 trial version not recognizing its sample flight application login/password NehaRB 2 3,566 10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Last Post: pradeep537
  Should I download every patch in order to UFT recognize the Chrome and FireFox browse jesusisaac 6 4,915 08-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  cannot create java virtual machine on QTP 12.02 version richa5685 0 1,830 02-23-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: richa5685
  Webfile.set is not working in QTP 11 for chrome browser version 24 pradeep singh 1 4,867 11-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Last Post: mansoor.s.shaikh
  QTP QC Software version 11.53 kmuvva 1 3,210 06-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Last Post: vinod123