Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the test result still images?
Not Solved
The subjects says all: I believed the files are stored in the ResX folders on the harddisk, along with the results.xml and other stuff. But cannot find them there. Where are they?
Not Solved
Hi Arlequin,

If u have enabled "Active Screen" feature while saving the testscript , then only u can find the screenshots in the "snapshots" folder in Res folder.
Not Solved
Hi,

I had enabled the "active screen" option in the save dialog box all the time, but no images found anywhere.

In the meantime I found the Custom Active Screen Capture Settings dialog box (options - active screen). Here you can toggle the storage of captured files from compressed to simple, meaning that the active screen information is written into normal html files and standard image formats (gif etc.)
After the test run I indeed found html files along with xml files in the snapshots folder, but opening the html files in the browser showed no images at all, instead broken links for all the images. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test Result Analysis Ramanji143 1 2,026 02-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Test Result analyze Ramanjaneyulu 1 1,945 01-28-2014, 10:40 PM
Last Post: jacosta
  Verify images get properly loaded or not(Broken Images) in respective pages nilanjans 4 3,814 01-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Last Post: nilanjans
  How to Test asp.net search page having result displayed in Gridview? Sagar S 1 7,034 09-26-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Sagar S
  changing the font color of text of object column in resultdetails page in test result prodipto_dutta 11 13,116 05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Last Post: atanu