can anyone explain me what is the prupose of
creating the objects for say filesystem/excel/xml/database
can u explain each in details

filesystemobject: creating a folder,file,reading/writing file and so on methods

but in real time why we will use flat files for testing application
is it only for verifiying the lgo files or any other purpose is there

Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Priya -
You are asking how many stones are on a mountain and why are they there.
You may have to start to learn to search this forum on individual topics which will definitely help you a lot.

Once you are clear with that, you can frame your specific questions around and then post it around, so that people can help you out.
BTW, flat files are not always log files, in real time which i really dont understand what it means, flat files are used for storage, retrieval, modify and report.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
i just wanted few ideas so that, i thought i will practice based on them ,but what u said is true, i have been going through all the info provided in this site and some other and now i am havign little idea about this concepts . By real time i meant when we are automating real project/application. I appreciate ur reply , thanku priya
Thanks for taking it in the right spirit. The intention was always to guide you.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to export the output value of a webedit object to a new excel file. mounika6677 1 1,323 04-14-2019, 05:18 PM
Last Post: mounika6677
  UFT 12.02 GUITest creation Issue AMajumdar 1 2,151 09-13-2015, 01:24 AM
Last Post: ADITI1992
Sad Validate New Employee Creation hello_sanjay 0 1,801 04-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Last Post: hello_sanjay
  Problem in creating excel object kriday 1 2,190 07-13-2013, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  ActiveX component can't create object: 'Excel.application' RGummadidala 3 19,895 09-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Last Post: sandya