Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Working with calender object
#1
HI to all,
In my project I am currently getting problem while I am writing script for calender.How can I write script for automatically qtp should select the date without manual intervention.Can anybody explain..


Thank you
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cannot use the type method on object and submit is not working jove1776 5 10,384 01-27-2015, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Parke
  How To Select Date From a Calender Image Where Date field is non editable? RameshKrishnan 1 4,836 05-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Last Post: defcon3
  Is there any Advanced Calender Functions SaranKumarV 1 2,802 12-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Last Post: PrabhatN
  Should i add objects to Object repository to make my scripts working? SonalBalte 4 6,352 12-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Last Post: SonalBalte
  Object repository and Calender check points Revathy 2 3,646 08-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Revathy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)