Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to capture the checkpoint result in the script
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi

I need to handle a situation depending on the checkpoint output.

when i have this checkpoint in the script, directly it shows the result in the results after the script is run.

Ex:
Code:
Browser("IBM WebSphere Portal").Page("IBM WebSphere Portal").Check CheckPoint("IBM WebSphere Portal_10")
Browser("IBM WebSphere Portal").Page("IBM WebSphere Portal").Check CheckPoint("IBM WebSphere Portal_11")
Browser("IBM WebSphere Portal").Page("IBM WebSphere Portal").Check CheckPoint("IBM WebSphere Portal_12")

is there anyway, i can get the result of the checkpoint captured to handle few things before the result gets prinited.

Thanks for the help.

-Geetha
Hi Geetha,

Try as given below:

Code:
Chk1=Browser("IBM WebSphere Portal").Page("IBM WebSphere Portal").Check (CheckPoint("IBM WebSphere Portal_10"))
Msgbox Chk1

Chk2=Browser("IBM WebSphere Portal").Page("IBM WebSphere Portal").Check (CheckPoint("IBM WebSphere Portal_11"))
Msgbox Chk2

Chk3=Browser("IBM WebSphere Portal").Page("IBM WebSphere Portal").Check (CheckPoint("IBM WebSphere Portal_12"))
Msgbox Chk3
Hi Geetha,
As a request, one of the best practices followed on the forum is to search through the existing post. We have a wonderful search functionality defined in the forum guidelines and i am pretty sure this issue was discussed several times before.

Just a suggestion. This will help you spend less time to post and wait for an answer. :-)
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
I couldn't find an answer to this post and I have the same question. Can someone help or direct me?
Please do not open old posts. The question raised by the questioner has been answered. Please open a new post for the question you have specific details.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to retrieve test result summary from a test result window using dp? jyotikrushna 3 5,068 09-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Last Post: rajpes
Question Text CheckPoint Or Output CheckPoint shriqtp 2 7,439 06-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Last Post: shriqtp