Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to enter login details manually while using DP automation?
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi,
I am using DP Programming in my script.I asked to leave the userid and password colum as a blank one.(Instead of automation I need to keep that as a manual one)

Here is my script,
Here I am passing Uname and Pword value from text file.

Code:
'Browser("name:="&result,"application version:=internet explorer 7").Dialog("text:="&dia).WinEdit("attached text:="&usr1,"windowextendedstyle:=0","nativeclass:=edit").Set Uname
'Browser("name:="&result,"application version:=internet explorer 7").Dialog("text:="&dia).WinEdit("attached text:="&pwd).SetSecure Pword

How can I keep the Uname and Pword column as a blank one,I want to manully enter.

Any help?
Thank you,
Uma
Hi Uma,
I am not sure if i have understood your question clearly...
I assume that you do not want to have the username and password stored anywhere in the datasheet...so u want to enter the info while script is running.
you can use below statement to get the values from the user and use it in your script.

Code:
username = Inputbox("Enter your username")
Browser().......Set username

or please provide more info on what u r looking for
Hi,
Thank you for the good idea.I will try ur method.
Rightnow I parameterized the username and password and I am leaving the values blank.
So I am able to manually enter.

Thank you,
Uma

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to pass "Enter" Key through Sendkeys Lavanya N 1 3,914 07-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Lavanya N
  How to add all objects manually in object repository rajaselvan.d 2 12,452 10-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Last Post: nivedita
Exclamation Login & logout in Siebel and clicking pop-up button yuetling926 7 10,692 07-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Last Post: hhamilton
  Unable to Click on Login Button Paurav 1 3,153 07-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Payment details fields are getting flushed vimalkamothi 4 3,096 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: vinod123