Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues while uft script execution
Not Solved
I have been facing following issues while doing a batch execution of the scripts in uft but not sure what is the reason behind them as when i try to debug by opening individual scripts it works fineSad

I have a web based application carrying forms.Flow of application is like filling forms within the main application.The new windows that open carrying the fields are browsers and the main application is also browser so sometimes it happens that during execution, it starts finding the objects in the main app rather than on the new browser opned and hence shows error.
Similar issue with certain web edit objects.sometimes it happens that uft fills in the data in the webedit preset on the home page rather than on the new browser opened.

Can somebody suggest some ideas to deal with it?
Not Solved
The Above Scenario depends upon the version of the browser and the QTP Software
Not Solved
Hi vinod123,
Can you please elaborate what do you mean by your statement.
JFYI,I am using UFT 12.00 and IE 11.
Not Solved
As I am not using UFT 12 I am unable to come to conclusion of what is the reason behind your problem so i need sometime to figure it out
Not Solved
what properties you are using to identify the parent and child browsers. And does your form objects hierarchy starts with the right browser ? Keep an eye on Creation Time ...
Thanks,
SUpputuri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing System Display Setting and Resolution using UFT or VB script or any code srikanthbura 0 2,417 09-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Last Post: srikanthbura
  UFT script to interface with JIRA Radhakrishna 0 2,236 01-27-2016, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Radhakrishna
  How to execute a UFT script when computer is in locked state akilamurugesh 4 12,531 08-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Last Post: akilamurugesh
  How to reduce the execution time of script involving innertext in webelement priyaang 1 4,370 03-31-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  QTP Script execution on Remote Machine rgaribe 4 11,422 08-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Last Post: GregHicks