Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obtaining sub-row (or band) information within an Infragistics Grid
Not Solved
I am looking for a way to walk through an object's sub-rows (or bands).

In the code below I am able to get a count of the main rows without a problem (RowCount) and can even properly determine which ones are hidden (HiddenRow). The problem comes when I'm trying to identify the sub-rows. I read that I can properly get the sub-row counts by activating the row and then getting the RowCount again, but that's as far as I can get. The Hidden SubRow code below is garbage, so I'm not sure where to go from here. Any assistance possible would be much appreciated!

Here is the code:
Code:
Set Grid = WpfWindow("Intergy EHR").SwfObject("SwfObject").SwfTable("ugTaskDetails")
Grid.ActivateRow(0)    

RowCount = Grid.GetNAProperty("Rows.Count") - 1
msgbox RowCount

For i = 0 to RowCount

HiddenRow = Grid.object.Rows.Item(i).hidden

If not  HiddenRow Then                     
        Grid.ActivateRow i & ";0"
        WpfWindow("Intergy EHR").SwfObject("SwfObject").SwfTable("ugTaskDetails").RefreshObject

Set SubGrid = WpfWindow("Intergy EHR").SwfObject("SwfObject").SwfTable("ugTaskDetails")
        SubRowCount = SubGrid.RowCount

For j = 0 to SubRowCount - 1

SubRow = i & ";" &j

HiddenSubRow = SubGrid.Object.Rows.Item(j).hidden
            msgbox HiddenSubRow
            HiddenSubRows = 0
            If HiddenSubRow Then
                HiddenSubRows = HiddenSubRows + 1

End If

Next
        msgbox HiddenSubRows & " of them are hidden"

End if    
Next
Not Solved
Please ensure to include your code between [code] tags while asking or replying to questions. I have done this for you for this time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scroll Browser to display Specific Row in WebTable kdunn 3 3,416 06-15-2018, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Unable to perform click operation on MDI menu/sub menu (Infragistics) with UFT 12 Mahen1108 0 3,293 06-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Mahen1108
  Missing Resources, Information Pane, Debug Viewer, Run time Data Table not visible Aurodeepta 3 6,763 05-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Aurodeepta
  SWF grid is identified by QTP as swfobject - how to access a childitem of a cell?? raparthiqa 0 5,008 02-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Last Post: raparthiqa
Exclamation Grid Canvas Automation Amit Singh Chauhan 0 2,207 08-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Amit Singh Chauhan