Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Problem in Datatable Parametrization(QTP 9.0)
Not Solved
The purpose of that check point is
1. To check for each iteration QTP is taking the different login names(as given the data table - 3 iterations).
For this purpose i added Standard check point before the login step.

Thanks
Abhishek
Not Solved
does your checkpoint is parameterized, i mean does it take the values to compare from datatable?
if so put the checkpoint statement in after the statement for setting the value for username.

Not Solved
Yes. My check point is taking value from data table. I placed it after the user name step as your suggestion. i got the result, But after test run the first iteration was successful and rest of the two were failed.

after the transaction done, i have logged out the current user while recording. i.e in my last step of recording one pop window is there. Is there any problem with that window?

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
may be, if you have not handled that dialog in your script

Not Solved
Look, Open up your Object spy, and try looking for each "checkbox" , U'll find that some TOproperties contains the corresponding numeric values like 1,2,3...23,24 which are written corresponding to each checkboxes in the appliation.
U cn use that.
Do not parametrize chekboxes as it can take only On or off.
U have to go for only descriptive programming provided by sanket.
I can see that ur checkpoint is serving no purpose is does not seems to be correct.

These iterations are due the presence of the data on the global sheet, it will show those many number of iterations as the number of the data present in the global sheet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parametrization for dynamic Power Builder application qtptester17 0 1,529 10-26-2016, 02:55 AM
Last Post: qtptester17
  error in Parametrization triples13 1 1,823 01-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Last Post: triples13
  UFT 11.5 Parametrization- Not able to run the 2nd Iteration Sanjhisu 1 4,333 01-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Last Post: mseroney88
  Datatable add and datatable import sheet wheelercha 4 33,349 06-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Arul
  parametrization under parametrization sudhirzpatil 0 1,800 02-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Last Post: sudhirzpatil