Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Books needed
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi Guyz,

I am working as a manual tester for almost 2 years
Now am interested in moving 2 Automation.
So plz send me books on QTP , Winrunner etc

My id is anish_kurup84@rediffmail.com
Hi Anish,
You dont need any books to learn qtp,
you just go through this site and tutorials mentioned in this website....Finally u will be strong in qtp one fine day....

All the Best and do hard work ....
Recently a book is out in the market QuickTest Professional Unplugged - By Tarun Lalwani.
you can get all the details about book at - https://www.learnqtp.com/review-of-qtp-u...unt-offer/

HI Anish,
Now a days there is book "QTP Unplugged" by "Tarun Lalwani". this book is worth to buy...
But i also add here that for understanding this book u must have some basic knowledge of QTP and VBScript...
HI Anish,
I would like to suggest you first install QTP. You will find some good and worthy pdf under documantation. Go through that pdf and make a strategy that at least you will finish ine topic in a day.
Then learn some basic VB script. You can find from various web site. Like www.learnqtp.com- you will find some best material with good example.
Then go for AdvanceQtp (Owner-Dani vainstein.)
Post your basic and advance query so that and be sure u will find correct ans. at here.

All the best.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help needed in automating a Java window adityasrinivasb 2 3,276 07-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Staff
  Help needed to replay the test QA Tester 4 3,798 10-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Last Post: QA Tester
  Help needed on understanding the Properties and Methods related to a ActiveX control. DhivaM 2 3,687 05-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Last Post: DhivaM
  QTP 10 download link needed gowtham464 0 6,177 05-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Last Post: gowtham464
  QTP - QC scripts...Help needed deepak53 0 2,615 04-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: deepak53